Can anyone help me? I have a desktop computer and have been using an Alcatel
Speed Touch Pro router to connect to the internet. I have just bought a lap
top (second hand) both computers are set up with Feisty. In order to use the
lap top in another part of the house I was hoping to get a wireless
connection and have an 802.11b/g Security Gateway.  When I joined everything
up the little swirly icon came up and after a few seconds I was told that I
had a wired connection, but then when trying to get onto any email account
or google' the problem loading page warning came up telling me that Firefox
couldn't find the server. Is there something incompatible here? Caroline
(LSP)

--

---
London School of Puppetry