> > Personally I find fancy fonts slower to read, so my inclination
> would
> > be to use the layout and content to grab attention rather than the
> > font, but it is a matter of taste.
<snip>
> If you like the text, feel free to use it in a different style of
> leaflet, you could then change the fonts and colours etc to target
> another specific target audience. The reason I chose the fancy fonts
> suppose where as I had a teens to early 40s demographic in mind which
> I guessed may be more receptive to the funkier kind of text.

A couple of things about the formatting.. its better to have quotes and URLs on
one line, and not broken up on two lines... makes them easier to read.

Also, how about some graphics? Doesn't have to be overstated, but the Ubuntu
logo would be nice. Possibly also a watermark-style image in the back of each
segment, relating to the content of the segment (e.g. for burn, you'd have a
image of a CD)

> > Good Chris. I wonder if the yellow text will have sufficient
> contrast
> > for a fleeting scan read - maybe move towards a more orange ?
>
> I used ubuntu orange but on second thoughts you're probably right - it
> might be a bit hard to read.

You probably just have to make it a tad darker, the colour itself is brilliant!

> > missed it - the folded leaflet is a nice format I have found, and when
> > used, the second side obviously plays its part.
> > --
> > alan cocks
>
> There where two sides to it ;-) Try downloading the pdf version and
> scrolling down.

Hope my comments are useful...