I am using Ubuntu 5.04 so I should be able to create that file. However
on the Orca page for administration from the accessible applications it
is not clear as to whether the file needs to be created in a text editor
so when I typed the commands into the Gnome terminal and rebooted I did
not get the changes for making adminstration tasks accessible.