Quoting "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

<snip />
> Please leave your questions etc as  comments on
> this blog and i’ll create the questionaire this weekend.

URL?

> Please also reply to this email.

<mode style="AOL" era="1990s" type="chatroom">
girlBloke: HOW OLD R U??? ROTFLMAO!!!! :):):):)
manNymph: @girlBloke - A/S/L???
</mode>

On a more serious note, a list of where people work if they work with
Open source (and even if they don't!) would be useful in case there
are things that we could all help each other on in a business
environment?

Skill sets (apart from Ubuntu!) and experience of other distros?

A few thoughts,

M.
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace