Hi Mike

This came around on the Accessability Lists today:

Hi all
Tribe 2, a milestone release of Ubuntu Gutsy, has been released. With
this release comes a couple of goodies for us, the most important being
eSpeak and PortAudio v19. ESpeak is now built against PortAudio v19, so
this should mean simultaneous speech and audio playback while using
eSpeak under GNOME with Orca.

With enough testing, this should see eSpeak shipped for the final gutsy
release using PortAudio v19.

the other bit of interesting news, is relating to FireFox 3 Alpha
packages, now available in Universe. To install it, just enable the
universe repository, and install the firefox-granparadiso package.

Enjoy.--

Luke Yelavich