From: "Mark Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "British Ubuntu Talk" <ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: 04 July 2007 11:29:11 o'clock (GMT) Europe/London
Subject: [ubuntu-uk] apt-get vs. aptitude

I've been reading a bit on the differences between apt-get and aptitude.

I'm interested to know which others on the uk-ubuntu list are using (and
why)?

Oh, and I guess that Synaptic users are welcome to contribute as well,
though I don't have a GUI on the bulk of my Ubuntu machines, so it's not
an option for me :-)

M.