Has anyone got any better function please?
> --
> alan cocks
> Kubuntu user#10391
>
> --
> ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com

Sure,

I tried it and I got it to work :-).  What appears to be flash at the start,
seems to just be a preloader for the video. It doesn't work because the
settings are set to Windows Media Player. If you install realplayer, restart
your browser then on the video screen click the settings button you can
choose Real Media 56k or 300K. Once you have selected the Real Media setting
click play and it should play fine ;-). You will need the realplayer plugin
in the the browser too (which installs by default I think).

Regards

Lee

--
" linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste"