----- "Peter Lewis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Josh's mail seemed to me to have been sent twice - once in HTML and
> once in
> plain text. My mailer is also set to not use HTML, so read the plain
> text bit
> fine.
>
> Obviously, someone should have a word with Google about wasting twice
> as much of everyone's bandwidth as they should be ;-)

This is standard functionality of most advanced e-mail clients: It is not a
unwanted feature, as it ensures that each individual receives the email in the
correct format. TBH, the amount of bandwidth consumed through the feature is
negligible, especially compared to the bandwidth a single video takes.