Pretty good, but:
"Ubuntu doesn't get viruses" should be "Ubuntu rarely gets viruses".
You should point out that antivirus & firewalls slow down your computer.
"Linux runs the entire internet" should be "Linux runs about half of the
internet" as about 50% of websites are hosted on linux.
Also, you should recommend that people download CDs if they have fast
internet, rather than getting them off of shipit, but still state that
shipit is an option if you have slow/no internet.

--
Alec Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>