I am hoping I have got my web pages displaying correctly and am trying
to transfer my files.
However I have come across a problem.
I type ftp from the Gnome terminal and press enter which is accepted, I
then type open ftp.uk.geocities.com where my web space is and hit Enter,
I type my user name and hit enter, type my password and enter again and
all goes well up to that point.
However I can't seem to change directories to my PC drive so I can't
mput my files to my web space.
How do I get to my stored files to upload them?
I keep getting an error message denying me access to my home directory
on my PC and my pages are stored under home in a directory I have
created called website.