On 17/08/07, Chris Rowson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > For some time I have been intending to get a VPS somewhere. I know that
> > throughout this time I have seen various people mentioning in IRC doing the
> > same.
> >
> > I know I will get varying answers to this, but can people recommend the best
> > host in their experience? (and Debian/Ubuntu is a must :) )

While I also considered a VPS for a while, in the end I decided that
they weren't worth the money -
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/sounder/2006-December/009733.html

For a relatively low-specification solution, I'd recommend Dreamhost,
who are very cheap and (in my experience) give good service. They run
Debian. It's even cheaper if you use a referral code - mine is here:

http://www.mdke.org/?page_id=54

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org