On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 09:17:12AM +0100, Robin Hall wrote:
> I keep getting emails under the above heading but have no idea what they
> represent .  I would be grateful if some kind soul will spare the time
> to explain to me what purpose these emails serve.

As I already said to you via a moderation message from ubuntu-devel,
they mean that you're subscribed to one of the *-changes mailing lists
which receives notifications of all changes developers make to the
respective Ubuntu releases. If you don't want to receive them, then
unsubscribe from those mailing lists.

Cheers,

--
Colin Watson                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]