Well OK but just as long as the OP realises if they buy an xbox360 or
PS3 or player they're not going to get full resolution HD-DVD or
BluRay playback with that screen - it's worth pointing out because
many people don't realise the difference...

Pete

On 25/09/2007, Darren Mansell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 12:26 +0000, STONE COLD wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > A quick question. i have this motherboard
> > http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=623454
> >
> > This has onboard graphics. Im looking to buy a 32" lcd Mirai
> >
> > http://www.misco.co.uk/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=266100&CatId=958
> >
> > Just wondering what kind of pic quality id get if i was running a DVD?
> >
> > would it be proper DVD quality? not that great?
> >
> > Im running fiesty.!
>
> Looks like a nice board. I may have to grab one of those for my Mythtv
> set top box.
>
> It has HDMI out and assuming your TV has HDMI in it should be great.
>

> --
> ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com

'In letters of gold, on a snow-white kite, I will write "I Love You!"
And send it soaring high above you, for all to read!'

RIP Billy M 1957-1997