  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of STONE COLD
Sent: 26 September 2007 11:51
To: British Ubuntu Talk
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] Help buying a LCD TV

Id not even heard of this brand until you mentioned it. just been on their
website and their tv's look really nice..im seriously contemplating buying
it now!!!

  _____

http://www.misco.co.uk/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=26610

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Displays/Televisions/32%22/32%22+Hannspree+HD