On 25/09/2007, David M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can you clarify what is meant by "join" the Ubuntu-UK team?
> I do have a Launchpad account, and I am a member of this list, but is
> there some other additional "joining" process that I am not aware of?

Launchpad allows a "team" to be registered. It keeps track of who is
"in" a team.
Ubuntu-UK "is an open team; any user can join and no approval is required."

Unfortunately Launchpad has little concept of this list or "list
members" so simply being on the mailing list won't let launchpad know
your a UK Team member.

What you can do is go to: <https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-uk>
There should be a big green button roughly in the middle labelled
"Join this team"
It will prompt you to register or log in, then you should be a member.

You may be in launchpads "UK Team" already, you can check the list here:
<https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-uk/+members>

There are a few David's registered as UK Team members, not sure if any
of them are you though.

Andy

--
Computers are like air conditioners.  Both stop working, if you open windows.
                -- Adam Heath