Hi Sakjur,

On Thu, 2007-09-27 at 14:50 +0200, Sakjur wrote:
> Hello!
> I really should post this in the Ubuntu Forums, but well... I dunno
> why I prefer the Maillist..

Because we're nicer (*).

> Well... anyway: Ubuntu-SE got a "Godfather System"  were newbie's may
> get free help from voluntary users...

In the same way that the following sites do that:-

http://ubuntuforums.org/
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu
http://www.linuxquestions.org/
IRC
Mailing lists

.. and so on.

> The godfather's don't  have to know everything, cause there's a hidden
> forum for them, where they may ask each other... how should this work
> worldwide?

Is there really a need for _another_ place? Ubuntuforums seems to be
massively popular with people with support questions. Why not drive more
people there, or indeed to any of the other places?

Unless of course I am missing a fundamental point about the Ubuntu-SE
Godfather system?

Cheers,
Al.

(*) Is what I'd like to think :)