On Sun, 2007-10-07 at 19:22 +0100, Alan Pope wrote:
> If the one I have attached works then yes, we can. Let me know.

That's great Alan, thanks a lot. The big question is, is there anyone
who's in every meeting, who can have their
Evolution/Sunbird/OTHERCALENDAR publish the details of the next meeting
to an ics on a webserver somewhere, so everyone who subscribes to this
calendar gets it added? (If that makes sense)

What I'm trying to say is this: I can't always make every meeting, and
the dates of the next one aren't always posted to the list. If someone
who's always present at the meetings, created a calendar in their
calendar programme; and, during each meeting, added the date/time of the
next meeting to it; and set it to publish the calendar to the internet,
as an ICS file, those of us who CAN'T always make the meeting, can
subscribe to the feed and have it automatically add to our calendar. In
fact, thinking about it, it would probably be easy enough for a bot to
do...

Thanks a lot

Freddie :)