> Wow, that is real nostalga, they had one of those RML 380-Z machines
> at
> my school but it was considered an antique when I was there back in
> the
> early 90's.  First taste of RM I had was the RM Nimbus PCs.

AAAHHAHAHAA!!! RM!

*Runs screaming as fast as possible in opposite direction.

There's a name for cowboys like RM. Its not a good one.

Their kit and software tends to be:
a) buggy
b) overpriced
c) buggy
d) proprietory lock-in (Yes, worse than just MS Windoze)
e) slow
f) buggy

I used to go to a school, who got all computers & services from RM. We had at
least one major system failure a year. (As in, all computers down.) The Sasser
worm was great fun. Running round every PC with a floppydisk, containing the
norton free fix... all 250 of them. One. At. A. Stupidly. Slow. Time.

At the time, I was trying to do my ICT A levels... great fun having a popup on
the screen telling you your systems shutting down, in the middle of a lesson...

Oh yes, and never *ever* shutdown the servers. Never. They don't like it. Oh,
and reboot at least once every two weeks. (As I left, there were 5 servers, up
from 2 when I started to get involved in the ICT department...)

Ahh.. the fun days before I ever knew about Ubuntu...