Alan Pope wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 14:14 +0100, Matthew Holder wrote:
>> Maybe I am missing one that already exists, I propose a screencast to
>> be made about encrypting partitions.
>>

> Great idea.
>
>> I have seen many guides and think that a video may make things clearer.
>>

> Throw some links at us and I'm sure we can knock something up :)
>
>> Any thoughts on the matter? Or people willing to make the video?
>>

> o/
>

> Cheers,
> Al.

If it could touch on making encrypted loop back files too (say a file on
a hard drive or USB pen drive) that would be good.  I'm sure it would
certainly be interesting for those users who have sensitive documents on
their computers (who may be moving over from the likes of Windows XP
Home which doesn't support encryption as far as I'm aware).

Rob