Quoting Kris Douglas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On 12/10/2007, ged <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Link to duplicating machines at scan. The auto loaders start to get a
>> little expensive.
>>

>> http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/Products.ASP?CatID=12&FilterCategories=416&Thumbnails=yes
>>

> With the appropriate software and hardware you can get a system that can run
> loads of drives paralell.

I tried fitting two DVD writers into my PC to do multiple discs at
once but K3B wouldn't support multiple drives and using cdrecord it
wouldn't go any faster than about 4x, I can't say I've looked into it
since, but if anyone has any guides on how to configure the hardware
I'd certainly give it another bash.  I think it might be because I had
both drives on one IDE cable (too lazy to fit two cables).

I do like the look of that robotic duplicator at £800, the company I
work for were after a duplicator, I wonder if they'd be interested in
this? :-D

Rob