On Sat, 2007-10-20 at 12:03 +0100, norman wrote:
> > Upgrade went smoothly but somewhat slowly. I suppose lots of people
> > after the same files as me. Very pleased so far and, to my delight, my
> > scanner now works. Must check my camera.
>
> No, unfortunately, camera is still not detected.
>
> Norman

As previously suggested, raise a "Answer"[0] or "Bug report"[1] on
Launchpad - providing as much detail as possible, including Make/Model.
If usb attached, the output of "lsusb -vvv" and "dmesg" (from the
console) with the device attached.

You can save the output easier if you:
$ lsusb -vvv > lsusb_output.txt
$ dmesg > dmesg_output.txt

[0] https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+addquestion
[1] https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bugs/+filebug

Hopefully we can then look to get this device working, and possibly form
a "bug" report that will help get "out of the box" support into Hardy
Heron.

Kind Regards,
Dave Walker