On 11/2/07, Mark Harrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just a quick note to say "Goodbye" to all those doing good work with Ubuntu.
>
> However, I'm afraid that given that appears acceptable behaviour on this
> list to make accusations of exploitation and corruption, and present
> that in language of a sexual nature, I no longer wish to be a part of
> this community.
>
> M.

Sorry to see you go Mark :( The community really needs more level
headed people like yourself to offset the occasional overzealous
behaviour exhibited by a minority (this is not an attack on anyone!)

The only advice I could offer would be to try and ignore the zealots
and fan boys. It's unfortunate that the Linux community attracts this
sort of user. It would be even more unfortunate if these users
discorouged you from playing an active role in the community.

Best of luck and hope to see you back soon.

Philip