Hi,

I get this :-

> ----------------------------------------> Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 19:11:03
> +0000> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com> Subject: Re:
> [ubuntu-uk] Goodbye all>>>> Andy wrote:>> On 02/11/2007, STONE COLD
> wrote:>>> When did all this happen?>>>> I *presume* Mark is referring to the
> thread that evolved from this>> email: >> Full thread: >>>> though I can not
> be sure, but it does seem the most likely. (I hadn't>> read this myself till
> I did a search for Marks email to work out what>> we may have been referring
> to.).>>>> Incidentally Stone Cold the line breaks seem to be missing when I
> view>> your email (not sure if anyone else has this problem).>> All Stone
> Cold postings I've received have been virtually unreadable due> to the lack
> of line breaks.>>>>> Andy>>>> --> People choose Microsoft Windows for their
> PC in the same manner> that the citizens of Soviet Russia elected the General
> Secretary> of the Communist Party during the cold war.>> Jim Kissel> Open
> Source Migrations Limited> w: http://www.osml.eu> e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> p:
> +44(0) 8703 301044> m: +44(0) 7976 411 679>> --> ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com>
> https://wiki.kubuntu.org/UKTeam/

I have no idea what that will look like when it gets out there but in vi
it is one long line.

And this :-

> so how i fix these line breaks? dont even know what one is>? sorry off topic!

As you may see, the above is obviously two lines folded into one line.
I suspect the problem may be :-

> From: STONE COLD <javad_ayaz@ DSR Inserted a delibnerate line break here
> hotmail.com>
  ^^^^^^^^^^^  this :-(

I don't use hotmail or anything else - I'd suggest having a look at any
configuration options and seeing if there is something there that looks
like "send plaintext emails".

Alternatively, try setting up thunderbird or some other working mail
client :-)

TTFN

ubuntu/uk-2007-11-02.tx                ubuntu-uk [EMAIL PROTECTED]
| Dave Restall, Computer Nerd, Cyclist, Radio Amateur G4FCU, Bodger          |
| Mob +44 (0) 7973 831245      Skype: dave.restall             Radio: G4FCU  |
| email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                     Web : Not Ready Yet :-(       |
| There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.      |
| We don't believe this to be a coincidence.                                 |
|         -- Jeremy S. Anderson                                              |