Hi

On Nov 4, 2007 2:01 PM, Alan Pope <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, 2007-11-03 at 23:05 +0000, Matthew East wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > On 02/11/2007, Alan Pope <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > If so could you please vote in this poll?
> > >
> > > http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=599844
> >
> > It might help if you refer to the "development wiki". From a lot of
> > the answers it sounds like people have assumed you are referring to
> > the help wiki, even though you've put the url in the title.
> >

> I was quite deliberate in the way I worded it actually. I'm pretty sure
> most users don't actually know the difference between wiki.ubuntu.com,
> help.ubuntu.com and help.ubuntu.com/community.
>
> Seems like there is some confusion there.

I don't quite understand - by using the word "deliberate" you seem to
be saying that the poll was set up to address (or at least partly
address) in some way the confusion. But the results of the poll won't
help to demonstrate whether users have understood the distinction or
not, and by maintaining the ambiguity in the poll title, the confusion
is promoted rather than resolved.

Can you explain further what you mean? Why not just clarify it?

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org