    Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 11:23:34 +0000
    From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    To: ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com
    Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] pc frequency monitoring thing in taskbar

    I don't know how accurate it is, but I think it reads better if
    you set it to show the frequency units rather than a percentage.
    I've come across desktops with mobile processors in them before,
    there may also be some desktop processors with scaling features
    that I don't know about.

    Regards,
    Tom

    STONE COLD wrote:

        so whats the 38%? is it an inaccurate reading?im using this on
        a desktop not a mobile pc btw!