Hi folks,

This morning I popped into see my latest convert to Ubuntu who was
having a bit of trouble printing labels off on her printer.  While I
was there she asked if I could answer a technical question for her
Brother-in-law.  So I got talking to her Brother-in-law and he
mentioned how he got a virus on his laptop a while back.  I mentioned
about Ubuntu which he could see running.  He seemed quite interested
when I mentioned about the fact that Ubuntu doesn't suffer from the
same sort of problems as Windows.  I also mentioned the work I'm
involved with in getting some computers running Ubuntu (LTSP server &
clients) into a local community centre.

Now the problem is, he lives in High Wycombe which is a little far for
me to commute to.  I am planning on popping a CD into him later on (as
he's staying locally to me for a couple of days) so he can have a look
at Ubuntu, I just wondered if there was anyone in the High Wycombe
area who would possibly be interested in giving him a bit of help, and
maybe even getting involved with installing an LTSP Server & clients
in a local chuch/community centre there? (he sounded interested in the
idea when I mentioned it).

Rob