I got a nice sheet of stickers which came with the official Gutsy
discs that I ordered by post recently through Shipit... I wonder if
you can actually request them separately??

Pete

On 12/13/07, Sean Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 12/12/07, Rob Beard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Maybe I should buy a bulk load and start replacing the stickers on PCs
> > at work.
>
> We could go for guerrilla warfare and attack PC World...
>
> "Ubuntu Ready"...
>
> Only problem is that they wouldn't see the funny side... we'd probably be
> done for criminal damage :-(
>
> Sean
>

> --
> ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com

'In letters of gold, on a snow-white kite, I will write "I Love You!"
And send it soaring high above you, for all to read!'

RIP Billy M 1957-1997