> Dianne Reuby wrote:
> > I've been looking at the Ubuntu leaflets
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKMarketing/Leaflets - none of them seem to
> > include a link to ubuntuforums.com in the "getting help" sections. Is
> > there any reason for this?

Hi Dianne,

The graphical leaflet which I helped write the text for does tell
users where to get support.

Although it doesn't link to ubuntuforums.com directly, it does give a
link to ubuntu.com/support which in turn lists ubuntuforums.com as a
support option ;-) I thought it probably better to link to the support
page, so that users realise that they can either get ad hoc support
for free, or pay a professional company for it.

That said, the source files for the leaflets are there, so if you'd
like to use them but would rather that they did point to
ubuntuforums.com, you can always edit them to your preference.

Hope that answers your question.

Chris