Hi,

Heres my scenario..i was playing Openarena last night...and i also had some
torrents running at the same time. Then suddenly my mouse stops
working..openarena goes from being full screen to half the screen size..(i
can see the rest of my desktop)...i move the mouse but nothing
happens...eventually i manage to exit Openarena...and my mouse starts
working again...but now when i go into firefox..no pages load up and
torrents have stopped to. So i proceed to taking the cables out of my router
and modem...and replugging them. Nothing. I even connect it directly from
modem without the router...nothing again!

Im with Virgin media. i have a motorola modem, a linksy router...and im
running gutsy!!

Can anyone think of what might have happened?