Hi Everyone,

                  I have tried to play a DVD and also a film on the hard drive
but alas no sound.
I have downloaded most of the video players and selected all sources to include
all the codecs but still no sound.

If I remember right, out teacher enabled the codecs via the terminal and a
"build all" routine but have forgotten how to do it.

Can anyone help please ?

Also I have used Amule to download some music and saved it to a folder on the
desktop. The music downloads and I clear the completed and then cannot find the
files. I downloaded Amorok and enabled all the folders to search for music but
it did not find any. I know it is there because people are uploading from me.
Is there a way I can find it and also is it an issue with mp 3 codecs ?

Best wishes for the New year to All,

John