Hello,

Does anyone know of a PCI ADSL modem that works well with Ubuntu? I have
three of them at home (Nokia, Zoom and an unbranded Conexant-based one)
and none of them seem to work in Linux. If I could find one that works
I'd have my Ubuntu box run my entire network, including being my
wireless access point, but I'm stuck with using a standalone unit
supplied by my ISP. I'm not fond of USB models, even though I've got my
SpeedTouch 330 USB to work I like to have everything inside the box (I
know I could rig up a usb modem internally but it's too much like hard
work for a bodge job).

I've also been searching for a half decent PSTN modem as well, and a few
weeks ago I found a MultiTech MultiModem ZBA which I have to say is a
superb piece of kit that works extremely well in Linux. Just passing on
my knowledge on the off chance someone finds it useful!

Regards,
Tom