alan c wrote:

> just remembered another thing - I also found a comment in the forums
> that removal of totem-mozilla helped someone, so I saw it was
> installed here and un installed it too. It did not seem to do anything
> detrimental in removing it,  but maybe it helped also!

You may find that that does help.  I had a listener e-mail me (I work at
a radio station) because they couldn't get out Listen Live service
working on their PC running Linux.  After a bit of messing around I
figured out that totem-mozilla was interfering with the mozilla-mplayer
plugin.  Once totem-mozilla was removed it worked fine.

Turns out they were using Ubuntu 7.10 too!

Rob