Hi Javad,

On 27/01/2008, Javad Ayaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi,
> quick q.
>
> " The size increase is because Kino converts everything into DV format so
> you can edit it first.
>
> Once you have edited it and exported it, the size will decrease rapidly."
>
> I tried this the first time and it convert it back into vob format.. but it
> wont again. The edited files stay as DV files after i export them.
>
> Ive looked at all the options and cant see anything !
> Can anyone help please?

I'm Sorry, but I don't understand the question.
Ar you asking how to export from Kino? If so I suggest having a read
of the documentation at http://www.kinodv.org/docbook/

You could try specifically looking at the export section, if you feel
the need to skip the rest.
--
Steve Garton
http://www.sheepeatingtaz.co.uk