Kris Douglas wrote:

> We have alsorts of linux based hosting services, what kind of thing
> are you interested in? (we're based in staffordshire)

Kris I trtied your website twice and got this
*' Bandwidth Limit Exceeded *

Best regards,
Your Servage.net <http://www.servage.net/> team'

What I want is exemplified in the link I provided
Cheap, reliable,  start small/basic can expand and include plone moodle
cpanel? etc as required
I'm a beginner at this and want to start small and for personal use and
grow a service, maybe develop a business in time.
At this stage also I would like to look at various offerings and compare.
I am especially interested in recommendations from satisfied customers
on this list
Eddie