When I've got too depressed with "real" news, I read the headlines from
Sky's "Offbeat" section. Today I've been uplifted to see that:
      * an 18-year old student swallowed his door key to stop his
        friends taking him home when they thought he'd drunk enough - he
        had to let nature take it's course and wait for his key to
        re-appear
      * an 8-year old boy got trapped in handcuffs he found in his
        mother's bedroom
      * Most Brits can't tell fact from fiction - they think Churchill
        is a myth and Sherlock Holmes really existed
      * A mayor in the US has resigned after kidnapping her neighbours
        dog and pretending that it had died

I feel quite cheerful now. :)

Dianne