Alec Wright wrote:
> Right click on the top one and click New Panel
> Drag the new panel to the bottom if it aint already there
> Right click on the new panel click on add to panel and choose the
> things you want to add. In mine it goes: Show desktop, Window list
> (not selector), workspace switcher, trash.
> On 12/02/2008, John Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> After updating to 7.10 some time ago I lost the bottom bar on the screen
>> where the trash can (how I hate that American word) used to sit along
>> with other  minimised programs, how the  hell can I get it back!
>>
>> John Taylor
>>
>> --
>> ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com

Alec

Thanks for info...have tried your suggestion but it doesn't do what I
want (at least on my machine)...... a simple example is the MPPLAYER
(Gnome) ....I activate it, produce music, minimize at which moment it
disappears like a ferret down a drainpipe but the only way I can switch
off the station is to reboot!

John