If you have valid licence keys, personally I don't see a problem.
After all, the *licence* is what MS charge you for, *not the media*.
In fact, I have a slip-streamed XP install disc that I made myself
that incorporates service pack 2, and you'll even find tips on MS's
own site on how to create one...  hardly something they'd talk about
if they thought that act was "illegal"

[btw it makes my blood boil when people use 'illegal' when talking
about this stuff. When was the last time someone served jail time
stuck in a cell with murderers and child molesters because they did a
one-off copy of some windows software for their own use? Yeah,
quite...]