On Mon, 2008-02-18 at 22:26 +0000, Chris Rowson wrote:
> Given the fact that Nokia uses so much FOSS. You'd think that they'd
> release a synchronisation manager for Linux.

I was wondering actually, is it possible to sync an Ubuntu Mobile
Edition with Ubuntu installed on a machine?? is so, i'd think about
getting me one of those, if not, what are my options? I want a portable
device with wifi, email, browser, media player, calendar, todo list and
notes (phone and gps would be nice too) that I can sync with ubuntu,
does such a thing exist?

I think i read somewhere that ubuntu mobile  doesnt have mobile phone
functionality