andy wrote:

> They are proprietary, but...
>
> - From their site:
>
> Business model
>
> When we say free we mean free. The only thing that will cost you money
> is dialling our voice conferencing service, but even that is cheap (its
> 90% cheaper than BT over the UK for example). We have some cool new
> features coming out soon that we'll ask you to pay some money for if you
> really want them, but what you are using now will always be free. So enjoy!

So it's free as in beer but not speech.

Hmmm... not sure why I should switch from what I'm using already
(FreeNX) but looking at the site, I can see it's uses (for one, someone
who I know who runs Windows, lives in North Wales and wants remote
support but doesn't know how to send an e-mail, let alone open ports on
a router's firewall!)

Rob