James Grabham wrote:
> Haha, the cheapest one on there was the same spec as my main PC!!
>
> And 1.4GHz would probs do btw...
>
> Oh, and the board has to be mATX to fit the case. =[

How about this board at £28.28 from eBuyer.com

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/126138

This CPU at £21.99 also from eBuyer.com (for about £3 less you could get
a slower Sempron, or for about £7 more, a dual core Athlon X2)

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/133379

This memory at £16.27 (it's 2 x 512MB DIMMs but not much difference to 2
x 256MB)

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/91126

Does the case come with a PSU?

If not... this might do the job (it's cheap and probably noisy, but
wouldn't stretch your budget) at £5.99

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/20083

Oh and you'd need a CPU fan (cheap one for £3.99)...

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/116047

Comes in at about £26 over budget.

Otherwise, you might be worth trying eBay for second hand components.

Rob