Hi all,

You may have heard about Packaging Jams. These are sessions
which give you a face to face opportunity to learn about packaging.
Here's a couple of links about them:

http://www.jonobacon.org/?p=1082

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/RunningPackagingJam

There are also Bug Jams, where a group of people come together
to work on triaging and squashing bugs. This is especially important
work in the run up to Hardy.

I'd like to gauge the interest level of people in the group for this.
Would you be interested in attending one of these sessions? Would
you be interested in doing both in a day, or just one?

Obviously we have to come up with a location, but I'd like to see
if anyone is interested before thinking about that.

Thanks,

James