Hi,

> David Restall - System Administrator wrote:
>
> > has anybody got this working ?  I found a thread on the Ubuntu support
> > website and it appears that 7.10 doesn't work with the DRAC.  When I

Snip

> > I think I'm missing something like a different reopsitory or plugin but
> > can't work out exactly what the problem is.  Any help would be greatly
> > appreciated.
> >
> > TTFN
> >

> Which version of the DRAC is it?
>
> AFAIK version 4 uses a Java client for the console emulation but the
> DRAC 5 uses an annoying ActiveX plugin.

Dell Remote Access Controller 5

The above (pasted from the browser) explains it - it's Version 5.  If it's
using ActiveX, I don't suppose M$ have released an ActiveX plugin for
Mozilla :-(

> I'll give it a try in a bit as I use the DRAC on the servers quite a bit
> at work.
>
> Rob

Thanks for your help.

TTFN

ubuntu/uk-2008-03-20.tx                                        ubuntu-uk
| Dave Restall, Computer Nerd, Cyclist, Radio Amateur G4FCU, Bodger          |
| Mob +44 (0) 7973 831245      Skype: dave.restall             Radio: G4FCU  |
| email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                     Web : Not Ready Yet :-(       |
| The 'A' is for content, the 'minus' is for not typing it.  Don't ever      |
| do this to my eyes again.                                                  |
|         -- Professor Ronald Brady, Philosophy, Ramapo State                |
|         College                                                            |