Oh yeah,  found this on ubuntuforums

"I fixed this problem by removing ia32-libs, flashplugin-nonfree and
nspluginwrapper, then installing ia32-libs_2.1ubuntu3_amd64.deb from
http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/...e/i/ia32-libs/ (It is an older
version than what installs in apt-get), then installing flashplugin-nonfree.
Thanks."

I followed it, and now it works =D

Mr JE Grabham