Since upgrading to Hardy, all of the available 'battery' applets
report that my battery is at 0% charge. If I unplug the mains, the
battery light turns from green to orange to signify discharging, as I
would expect, and always has done previously. The charge indicators
report that it is still at 0%, but show that the mains has been
unplugged.

I'm fully prepared for the fact that the battery is cream crackered,
and that it's complete demise is just a coincidence with installing
Hardy, but my question is: Is there a way to check?

TIA

--
Steve Garton
http://www.sheepeatingtaz.co.uk