Hi Sean,

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 05:46:31PM +0100, Sean Miller wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 5:42 PM, Alan Pope <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 2008-04-30 at 17:32 +0100, James Grabham wrote:
> > > Linutop?
> >
> > http://aleutia.com/
>
> So what's wrong with the Linutop?
>
> You keep mentioning this other URL, but I mentioned the Linutop and you
> thought it was a good idea...
>
> So what's the issue, Al?  Aren't they paying you enough?

I suspect it was more like you top-posting and quoting the entirety
of Alan's email just to say "Linutop?" made him think you were
actually asking if he was talking about Linutop, and he (thought he)
was correcting you.

Adding context, removing useless quotes, and replying in-line: tend
to make conversation clearer.

Cheers,
Andy