keith wrote:
> I've just upgraded to Hardy Heron and tried to access my online Natwest Bank
> page, only to be confronted with a message telling me that my browser
> (Firefox 3) is not acceptable.  I have spoken to the bank's online banking
> department and I might just as well have been speaking to next door's cat for
> all the help they were.
>
> Has anyone else come across this problem and been able to resolve it?

Download and install the User Agent Switcher extension for Firefox:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/59.

Once you've restarted Firefox, do Tools -> User Agent Switcher ->
Internet Explorer 7. Now Firefox tells the web server that it is IE7. I
don't use that site but I predict it will work perfectly well :-)

Steve