On Sun, 2008-06-08 at 10:45 +0100, Seif Attar wrote:
> My question is, can I alter the article a bit? probably add something at
> the end about the work of ubuntu-jo and the event, then send it to local
> newspapers?? or is this a UK only thing with strict permissions to
> change?
>
> Thanks,
> Seif A.

You can do pretty much whatever you want with it, its not really under
any licence or anything and its a wiki page so its understood that it
will be modified by anyone, so go ahead and use it :)

Probably best not to add stuff that's not relevant to the UK to the UK
marketing bit of the wiki though for obvious reasons

--
Gordon Allott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>