Hi all,

Place I work for are making people redundant and are 'financially
unstable' (to be politically correct about it), so I'm on the hunt for a
new job, somewhere in Glasgow.

Anything computer related would be nice, Linux (preferably) but even
Microsoft (no actual MS qualifications but I've been troubleshooting
their 'product' since 3.11), even if it's just building PC's in
someone's shop. As long as it's full-time.

I've no formal qualifications but I'm kinda arty, even to the point of
drawing and painting (real-world stuff, not digital) and can use
Photoshop/GIMP, regularly use Scribus (DTP - see
www.fullcirclemagazine.org - used to use InDesign several years ago),
and various other Linux (formerly Windows) apps. Can do basic web site
stuff such as HTML and installs and configuration of various things
(WordPress, forums etc).

Anyone out there know of any full-time jobs on the go in Glasgow?

Thanks!

--
Ronnie Tucker

[EMAIL PROTECTED]