On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 5:17 PM, norman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> All this correspondence has caused me to wonder whether I am getting the
> most economical deal commensurate with reliability of supply. I do not
> use broadband a great down apart from the downloading of Ubuntu updates
> some Google research and the odd bit of on line buying. I have no one
> nearby to whom I can turn for advice so I am dependant on what I can
> read. Could some kind person suggest a good place to find real
> comparisons between different suppliers and also tell me how I can
> calculate my monthly usage in GB?

Providing you're based in the UK Norman, you'll probably find the ISP
comparison pages on http://www.thinkbroadband.com/ (this used to be
known as adslguide.org.uk)

You can compare  multiple ISP's for users rated satisfaction and it
also handles the multitude of packages and deals each ISP tend to
have.

--
Steve

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0