I'd certainly be willing to help out - it won't be LugRadio Live but it will
be an opportunity to meet up again and spread the word about how wonderful
Compiz Fusion is  :D  lol only joking

Cheers

Pete aka the Londoneer @ http://thelondoneer.blogspot.com

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Lucy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 30/07/2008, Alan Pope <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >  Looks like the Linux Expo 2008 is happening after all. We did the same
> event
> >  back in 2006 and it was quite a success. I'd like to repeat that this
> year.
> >
> >  I've applied for a spot in the ".ORG Village" (basically a small stand
> with
> >  a table and one power socket), and requested the usual conference stuff
> from
> >  Canonical.
> >
> >  Just a heads up to let you all know to keep the date free in your diary.
>
> Great, I'm already busy for two of those days :( I might be able to
> help out on Thursday 23rd though. Is there somewhere to put out names
> down or will you be posting something to the list at a later date?
>
> --
> ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com

'In letters of gold, on a snow-white kite, I will write "I Love You!"
And send it soaring high above you, for all to read!'

RIP Billy M 1957-1997